Sunday, October 4, 2009

What's up with that?

It is ironic. It seems I either have time OR money. Never both. I either have time to do all the things I want to do but have no money to do any of them OR I have enough money to do a few things but no time whatsoever to get them done. Today however I have neither! LOL.
How can people do it. I work my pants off. I have 1 full time job and 2 part time jobs and still can't make ends meet.
After paying for the bad habits, food for teenagers, travel for work and school, regular bills, emergencies, senior year for 2 high schooler's...(incl. pics, gowns, proms, rings, help in fundraisers, senior trip, invitations, grad party, grad present,......) Insurance, and all the other Necessities.....I have nothing left....who am I kidding I have nothing left BEFORE I get done paying for the necessities!
The kids and hubby think I am made of money. The hubby gives me his check to pay bills, he knows what the bills are. Yes I work....and he knows that both our checks barely cover the regular bills....what makes him think I can stretch a dollar to make 1000? I am not super woman!
I have friend that have new houses, new cars, a home full of new furniture and teenagers. How do they do it? I can't seem to get by each month.
No savings, No retirement, very little insurance.....They say you need all these things, but I am not even getting by paycheck to paycheck. How are we suppose to buy insurance when paying for our water is a problem?
Unless I don't sleep at all I can't work any more jobs....OK some help at home would be great too.
I want so much to do for my kids....and I hear..."well Susie's parents got it for her....and she doesn't have to help and she got THESE invitations.....and why do I have to...." I can't answer that I WANT to buy them the best of everything. I want to buy them the cool clothes, new car, the trips abroad. But when faced with ...5000 for a trip or pay for the electric, gas, water, food, car ins, house, and put gas in the car to get to work.....I always have to choose the latter. I feel guilty. I feel like a jerk.
This month I chose to spend some money on the kids. It wasn't much...not even noticeable to them...and now I am short on bills. I get so frustrated! Will I ever get out of this rut? I need a stove(oven is broken) I need some help!!!! I can't work 3 jobs, take care of the bills (2 sets) do all the shopping, all the cleaning, all the cooking, all the child raising, run my own business, and be all the places I have to be all at the same time! Yes I HAVE asked. No was the answer. OK I am done now. Thanks to all who listen to my complaints. My blog is where I vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment